When you sign up for the commercetools 60-day trial, not only will you have the ability to build and create your own state-of-the-art commerce solution for any customer touchpoint, but you’ll also be able to achieve a POC (proof of concept) within the duration of the trial, completely free of charge.
If achieving a POC within the duration of a free trial sounds too good to be true, then please allow us to blow your mind: it’s not. In fact, it’s not only possible, but extremely probable – in 80% of all of our sales cycles, a POC is achieved within the allocated 60 days of the trial period. Right from the beginning of the trial, you’ll have the ability to begin developing a POC, as well as an MVP (minimum viable product), resulting in a head start in your migration journey.
What are the benefits of using our trial for a POC?
Why should you create a POC during the commercetools 60-day trial? The answer is easy: after you finish building a POC for free during the trial, you can hit the ground running as soon as you sign a contract to partner up with commercetools. In other words, the trial can be quickly and easily converted into a real project that’s ready to go online right from the start of your contract. This saves you money as no costs are incurred to set up your project pre-contract, and time due to the fact that there is minimal downtime.
Here you go: The “60 days to POC” checklist
To get started on successfully completing your POC in 60 days, first things first – sign up for a commercetools trial account. It’s completely free of risk, free of charge and free of limitations, plus signing up is easy and takes seconds to complete.
Next, we advise you to really accustom yourself with the fundamental approaches of the commercetools platform, as well as how to integrate your platform with commercetools and what tools and resources we have on offer. We’ve composed a handy checklist to help you begin:
1. Understand what commercetools IS:
- MACH principles
- Headless commerce technology
- Best-of-breed approach
2. Understand what commercetools IS NOT:
- No CMS
- No built-in “suite” features
- Not an all-in-one solution
3. Learn how to integrate commercetools into your infrastructure:
- Blueprint architecture
- Migration considerations
- Tech stack (languages and teams, microservices if used)
- Moving from on-premise/fake cloud to cloud-native
4. Build customer examples…
- that highlight what modern commerce can do that suites can’t
- from big names in their industry and/or global
5. Familiarize yourself with what resources commercetools offers:
- APIs, patented API extensibility
- Merchant Center
- Getting support (CSM, PS)
- Integration Marketplace
How we help you build your POC
When building your POC on the commercetools platform, you can:
- Connect with single page apps
- Define drop shipments
- Have shipping address with different values
- Access hundreds of variations of questions depending on what you’re selling
Furthermore, we provide everything from a library of resources to guided workshops and walkthroughs on how to develop and complete your POC. With commercetools on your side, you’ll be sure to get your POC finished in the allotted 60 days and reap all the benefits of getting it live with the least expense and time needed.
Are you considering an eCommerce platform migration and want to take commercetools out for a spin? Then visit our Top 5 FAQs to find out how and why you should get started.