New approved integrations with best-of-breed applications including modern storefronts, CMS, fraud prevention, automation and AI
Munich (Germany), April 14, 2020 – commercetools, the world’s leading platform for next-generation B2C and B2B commerce, today launched its new Integration Marketplace of third-party extensions and integrations for the commercetools commerce platform. The platform simplifies how customers discover and access integrations to accelerate how brands and retailers connect their modern commerce platform with other vital capabilities from content management to fraud prevention and digital customer experience management systems.
The commercetools Integration Marketplace provides customers, prospects and partners with a wide and growing selection of supported third-party integrations and extensions in one place. The new marketplace takes advantage of commercetools’ technology partnerships. The company worked closely with each partner to assure the quality of each integration for customers.
“This new marketplace builds on how our modern commerce platform lets you seamlessly add functionality and connect commercetools with other tools and solutions within a business environment,” said Ivo Bronsveld, Head of Integrations, commercetools. “Quality is the hallmark of this new offering, so we’ve collaborated with other leaders in commerce technology to ensure customers can easily assemble a seamless experience with the expansive functionality they can count on.”
“The ease of connecting best-of-breed solutions with commerce using high-quality integrations and extensions is invaluable in saving development time and cost while delivering a superior seamless experience on the average business day. In today’s extremely testing times for retail, it is even more crucial to quickly get a highly-usable online commerce experience up and running,” he adds.
The Integration Marketplace is launching with a first wave of nearly 20 integrations with others to be added over time. The first integrations include:
- Amplience Content Hub – a modern content management platform that dramatically simplifies how clients plan, create, manage, and deliver content
- Adyen – the world’s first unified payments platform, providing a payment gateway, risk management system, and acquirer all rolled into one
- Bloomreach – headless CMS and AI
- Checkout.com – payments for global businesses, simplified through one unified platform
- Crescodata – powerful data mapping and automation middleware
- Constructor.io – AI-first site search that drives conversions and revenue
- Contentful – next-generation content platform to build digital experiences at scale
- Contentstack – personalized, omnichannel digital experiences
- Crafter Software – open source, Git-based Dynamic CMS
- Crownpeak – cloud-first digital experience management
- Enginiety – Integrated Platform Accelerator for Commerce
- Fluent Commerce – Cloud-native enterprise distributed order and inventory management
- Magnolia – headless content management solution
- Mobify – modern webstore for headless commerce
- Sift – online fraud and abuse prevention
- Translation.com – language and translation services
- Vamp – intelligent A/B testing of new functions and features
- Vertex – automated tax management
- Vue Storefront – mobile-first headless front-end solution
commercetools is the world’s leading platform for next-generation B2C and B2B commerce. To break the market out of being rooted in legacy suites, commercetools invented the approach of being a headless, API-first, multi-tenant SaaS commerce platform that is cloud-native and uses flexible microservices. Using the modern development building blocks and true cloud platform provided by commercetools, customers are able to deliver the best B2C and B2B commerce experiences across every touchpoint on a large scale. As a global company, commercetools has offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, with its headquarters in Germany. Since its formation in 2006, commercetools’ technology and products are now used by Fortune 500 companies across many industries, from retail to manufacturing, to telecommunications and fashion. More information at commercetools.com.