"The Audi Commerce Platform has been built with three core values in its DNA: Speed, Adaptiveness and Effectiveness. With commercetools as the backbone for our platform, we were able to build a scalable, global commerce infrastructure aligned with our values. As a result, we can now leverage new e-commerce business models at Audi in only a few weeks."
– Henning Henningsen, Chief Product Owner Audi Commerce Platform
"The commercetools microservices, API and headless approach makes us faster. We went from releasing updates every 2-3 months to multiple re- leases a week. This helps us meet the needs of the business and keep up with market demands."
– Brendan Gualdoni, VP of Enterprise Architecture, Commerce and Integration at EXPRESS
"The API-first nature of commercetools’ eCommerce microservices platform is helping GrandVision to build a best-in-class, modular, cloud-native global omnichannel commerce proposition that can be scaled to 30 retail banners and 44 countries over the coming years."
– Kunal Mukherjee-Chakraborty, Group VP and Chief Digital Officer at GrandVision
"We wanted maximum flexibility for the future of our e-commerce strategy. With the commeretools’ headless approach we create inspiring shopping experiences for our customers. As a next step, we can flexibly integrate the physical stores of our retailers."
– Tomas Antvorskov Krag, Director, E-Commerce at Bang & Olufsen.
"We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and the excellent customer service we deliver. […] Moving to the commercetools commerce platform gives our technology, merchandising and marketing teams the foundation they need to continue to grow our business."
– Alex Shiferman, Vice President of technology at Nuts.com
"Thanks to the cloud model and clear licensing model, the costs are fully calculable, transparent and everything is included in the monthly rate."
– Stefano Giacomello, IT Manager PDM, Sales & Marketing Applications at Geberit