"The API-first nature of commercetools’ eCommerce microservices platform is helping GrandVision to build a best-in-class, modular, cloud-native global omnichannel commerce proposition that can be scaled to 30 retail banners and 44 countries over the coming years."
– Kunal Mukherjee-Chakraborty, Group VP and Chief Digital Officer at GrandVision
"The Audi Commerce Platform has been built with three core values in its DNA: Speed, Adaptiveness and Effectiveness. With commercetools as the backbone for our platform, we were able to build a scalable, global commerce infrastructure aligned with our values. As a result, we can now leverage new e-commerce business models at Audi in only a few weeks."
– Henning Henningsen, Chief Product Owner Audi Commerce Platform
"We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and the excellent customer service we deliver. […] Moving to the commercetools commerce platform gives our technology, merchandising and marketing teams the foundation they need to continue to grow our business."
– Alex Shiferman, Vice President of technology at Nuts.com
"We wanted maximum flexibility for the future of our e-commerce strategy. With the commeretools’ headless approach we create inspiring shopping experiences for our customers. As a next step, we can flexibly integrate the physical stores of our retailers."
– Tomas Antvorskov Krag, Director, E-Commerce at Bang & Olufsen.
"Thanks to the cloud model and clear licensing model, the costs are fully calculable, transparent and everything is included in the monthly rate."
– Stefano Giacomello, IT Manager PDM, Sales & Marketing Applications at Geberit
"The commercetools microservices, API and headless approach makes us faster. We went from releasing updates every 2-3 months to multiple re- leases a week. This helps us meet the needs of the business and keep up with market demands."
– Brendan Gualdoni, VP of Enterprise Architecture, Commerce and Integration at EXPRESS