It’s back, it’s virtual and it’s bigger than ever. On June 16th, we are bringing in the movers and shakers in commerce at Modern Commerce Day 2021. Our 2021 agenda will focus on how commerce, digital commerce and eCommerce visionaries helped their organizations drive the Modern Commerce mindset within their organization and how brands uncovered the keys within their organizations to make the impossible possible!
Experts from all over the eCommerce world will discuss and debate the most innovative solutions for digital commerce, providing a unique and important opportunity to interact with the industry’s top minds and rising stars. And with this year’s event being virtual, you’ll have exclusive access to 37 sessions plus networking meetings with your peers – without having to leave your home or office.
Why Modern Commerce Day is a must-attend event
The Modern Commerce Day agenda is made to appeal to a variety of attendees, both those more technical and those with a business focus. Keynote speakers, presenters and panelists, which include some of the sharpest minds in the industry, will share firsthand experiences with moving from first- and second-generation eCommerce platforms to modern composable architectures, as well the impact doing so is having on the business and organization.
Not only will you have access to learn from the biggest and brightest trailblazers in the Modern Commerce world, but you will also have the chance for private networking sessions in break-out rooms to personally connect with business leaders. You’ll also have the unmissable opportunity to book a one-on-one session with commercetools CEO Dirk Hoerig, plus other commercetools luminaries like Andrea Stubbe, Andreas Rudl, Bruno Teuber, Hauke Rahm, Kelly Goetsch, Neerav Shah and Tobias Muckel.
Who is the Modern Commerce Day event for?
Anyone and everyone responsible for moving digital commerce into the future in their organization is the perfect attendee for Modern Commerce Day: frontline practitioners, including VPs of eCommerce, and heads of IT and Architecture; C-level executives, including CIOs, CDOs and CMOs; strategists; and those planning the future direction of their business attend the event. They all come to learn, collaborate and meet peers who are adopting Modern Commerce.
Modern Commerce Day is also aimed at Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies with mature digital organizations and/ or burgeoning online business models across a broad spectrum of vertical markets from Automotive to Retail, Fashion to Food, Healthcare to Manufacturing – and nearly everything in between.
Event highlights with industry-leading speakers
When you attend the event, you’ll get access to over 30 exceptional speakers across nearly a dozen industries, from Berlin to Los Angeles, including LEGO, Danone and Google, as well as from our partners like Contentstack, Valtech, Avensia, EPAM and Myplanet.
Meet our keynote speakers
- Jo Graham, CIO at Boohoo. She’ll share how she envisions her company’s future since launching their brand-new headless commerce platform.
- Mike Lowndes, Sr Director Analyst at Gartner. He will provide us with valuable insights on the new megatrend in our industry: composable commerce.
Meet the MACH movers & makers
- Andreas Lederwascher, Business Solution Architect at Audi, will talk about building in-car commerce and rolling it out to 26 countries.
- Mihaela Mazzenga, CTO of SharperImage.com, knows everything about moving away from the monolith.
- Kelly Goetsch, CPO, and Hauke Rahm, VP Customer Success, at commercetools, are your moderators for the day.
Sessions from leading organizations
- Salling Group: Our journey to scalable eCommerce.
- Pret a Manger: Digital transformation in a global pandemic.
- How to sell, select, sequence and succeed with MACH replatforming (and never have to do it again!).
- The EXPRESS journey to headless commerce.
This is one Modern Commerce Day you don’t want to miss. Have you booked your tickets yet? Register now for free.